Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Next Best Thing for Summer


I was thrilled to see the Spring/Summer clothing line from Next Direct, it made me believe that Summer  is more than just a myth.

Have you ever purchased from Next? I bought this jacket and these shorts for my baby boy a few months ago and I have been impressed with the quality.  My order arrived very fast, within 48 hours.  My only complaint is that the jacket, a size 12-18 months, was really big on my baby.  He wears this size in many other brands ( he is a BIG 10-month-old) so I was surprised how big the jacket was (hoping he will grow into it for Fall).  The shorts fits great.  I will definitely purchase from them again.

I have yet to try their women's or men's clothing lines. Has anyone else?  Here are a few Next items on my radar for Summer...and when I say "a few," I mean one hundred.













2 comments:

  1. I was thrilled to see the Spring/Summer clothing line from Next Direct, it made me believe that Summer is more than just a myth. cheap cotton sheets , cheap full size comforter sets

    ReplyDelete