Tuesday, May 31, 2011

4th of July Favorites for Boys



Hi friends!  I hope you had a great weekend and a great holiday if you celebrated Memorial Day.  I am going on day 20 of being sick- is that ridiculous?  I am more than ready for blue skies and an end to the sniffles!

In other news, I've found some fun Americana clothes for the boys.  When one is ill, one has a lot of time to shop online ;)  Here are some of my finds for the patriotic little gentlemen.




Do you love this t-shirt? Mickey and the American flag are a pretty sweet combo, available at Old Navy.

Red, white and blue plaids for the big boys and the little boys, both at Old Navy.


I purchased this little Nautica romper from Macy's for my little guy in the red, white and blue color scheme.



The OshKosh flag tee and plaid shorts from JC Penney are strong contenders for my favorites.

Can one have a crush on shorts?  If so, I'm pining for these star-spangled shorts from Next.
Cool Americana graphic tees and a patriotic plaid shirt are all from The Childrens Place.



Cool T and swim shorts from Gap Kids.

I love this preppy little Polo shirt from Dillard's


The striped shirt and the plaid shorts are the right colors and still cool everyday favorites from p.s. Aeropostale.

As usual, Next has some great red, white and blue options.


I love these baby boy cargo shorts from Wal-Mart and the price!



These are technically pajamas, but these kids are wearing them during the day.  Day or night, they are ridiculously cute clothes from Chasing Fireflies.

2 comments:

  1. I love these last two posts.... I'm going to have to do some shopping! Now get you some antibiotics and get feeling better! :) And P.S... go enter my giveaway! :)

    ReplyDelete