Sunday, June 26, 2011

Coffee Table Quote Book Entry No. 4

Summer is finally here and we are more than ready at our house!  In honor of my favorite season, I'm adding a new entry to my Coffee Table Quote Book.  This one is from the Nat King Cole song, Those Lazy Hazy, Crazy Days of Summer, that my grandma used to play for me on a 45 record, if you can believe it.  It's the song that is old, not me ;)  This seemed like a perfect addition to the book and the perfect printable to welcome summer!  You can print it for personal use if you like, but please, indulge me and listen to the song on i-tunes if you have a minute.  It will make you smile.
summer


2 comments:

  1. This is super cute with the tiny fence. My son would go crazy to have his own little spot. Luckily these year he has been really good in our real garden watering and not stepping on plants like last year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will second that quote! :)
    thanks for sharing.

    The Miller's

    New Follower from
    http:/prezidentiallife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete