Monday, July 18, 2011

Coffee Table Quote Book Entry No. 5 (note to self)

Happy Monday, friend!

I am staring at a pile of half-finished projects that are currently taking over my house. I have these big wild plans in my head and when my projects don't live up to that or don't seem to be taking the shape I've envisioned, I have a very bad habit of (temporarily) abandoning them before they are complete and starting something new.  I'm not sure if that makes me a perfectionist or just lazy? It's a terrible habit-right up there with nail biting and breaking crayons.

This entry in my Coffee Table Quote Book is inspired by a little motto I read somewhere and am constantly telling myself.  Feel free to print it for personal use. I think I will make multiple copies and tape them to all of my projects ;) Have a great day!


doneisbetter

1 comment: