Friday, November 18, 2011

Current Obsession: Pinhole Press

Hi friend!  I just finished my sister's wedding invitations and feel like I can come up for air again! Christmas cards are on my mind now  (though I've yet to take any photos to fill said greeting cards).  I am currently obsessed with Pinhole Press.  They are an online boutique offering many pretty personalized gifts from Christmas cards to photo books to personalized stationary- all customizable and all with a clean simple look that is oh so eye-catching.  I love their designs because they allow your photos to take center stage. The patterned envelopes they sell with their Christmas cards are about the merriest thing a person could hope to pull out of their mail box.

Here are a few fast favorites from their site.







 


1 comment: